Daley Plaza 7:30am – 2:00pm (workshops, food, music, speakers & entertainment)
- The NOSH – Select local restaurant vendors serving healthy, organic ingredients
- Main Programming – 12:00pm Guest Speakers:
- Workshops educating Chicago Public School students
- Over 25 Food Day vendors and exhibitors in addition to the existing Farmer’s Market
- Exhibitors to include: Chicago Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Slow Food Chicago, American Heart Association, Protective Diet, Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children (CLOCC), Lifeway Foods, Indian Cooking and many more. A full list of exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Page
Whole Foods Market Event
Whole Foods Market South Loop (1101 South Canal)
Thursday, October 23 6:30pm-7:30pm $15 Dinner, $10 Wine Flight
*Chicago Food Day Event
Healthy Eating Specialist Jessica and our Wine Expert are teaming up to bring you a Plant-Strong food and wine pairing dinner. Savor four courses of seasonal cuisine while you sip artfully paired wine selections. Seating is limited; sign up in advance at the Customer Service desk.
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Farmer’s Market with student organizations, Main Quad
- Follow @HiddenCashChi1 to participate in a citywide hunt for gift cards, cash, event tickets, free cooking vouchers, and more...
- Free Online Movie Screening and Twitter discussion #FoodPatsChat, 7PM CST
- Visit www.foodpatriots.com to RSVP using the link at the top of their page